Embedded Hardware Developer (ID:18101–28)
This position will be a very hands-on role dealing with innovative technologies in the area of embedded systems hardware design for industrial applications. Projects are highly diverse across a broad range of industries and customers with rapid development cycles. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team where the successful candidate will have a real chance to influence the design and operation of new products.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Design and development of new products as well as modification and testing of the existing ones.
- Support all phases of product development that include scoping and project planning, assessing feasibility, identifying and de-risking technical elements, developing and validating product specifications, determining system architecture.
- Schematic design, component selection and BOM management.
- PCB-layout and mechanical design.
- Generating manufacturing files, supporting contract manufacturer.
- Testing and design validation.
- Identify issues, new scope, errors, or unplanned tasks in acourse or project execution work with aprojectmanagerand aclient to incorporate updates to the project plan or modify requirements or deliverables to meet schedule and budget constraints.
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent.
Reqired Experiencce, Knowledge and Skills:
- 3+ years of experience as a hardware developer and experience on multiple projects supporting new product introduction through all phases of development: from concept to production;
- skilled in using EDA tools (Altium Designer);
- layout of multi-layer high-speed/high-density PCBs (BGA 1/0.8/0.5 mm pitch);
- experience developing designs with industry standard interfaces such as SPI, I2C, UART, SD/MMC etc.;
- profound knowledge of power distribution and clock tree design;
- good trouble-shooting skills and usage of all standard lab equipment such as logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc.;
- advanced analytical and problem solving skills, critical thinking;
- ability to work independently and to handle multiple tasks with high efficiency;
- working level of English (verbal and written communication) another language is a plus.
Desired Experiencce, Knowledge and Skills: (although NOT required):
- embedded and free/open-source software (RTOS/U-boot/Linux);
- experience with implementing designs incorporating high-speed interfaces (PCIe, SATA, Ethernet, HDMI, USB);
- understanding of signal integrity, EMC, thermal management;
- DDR3/ DDR4 memory system;
- mechanical CAD tools;
- experience in designs using 32-bit microprocessors (ARM Cortex-M3/A8/A9);
- experience in designs using MCU (8/16/32 bit);
- experience with SoC (NXP, i.MXx, Altera Cyclone V);
- ADC/ DAC;
- galvanic isolation and industrial interfaces;
- project management.
Come work in a formative and motivated working environment alongside brilliant colleagues who share a commitment to each other's success!
ARIES Embedded GmbH
Frau Svetlana Ilina
Schöngeisinger Str. 84
oder per e-mail an