Early Users enable to setup a running system based on M28 Evaluation Kit.
Tailored MX10 Evaluation Kit is to be available in Q3/2017.
The MX 10 module is a non-volatile and fully programmable solution based on Altera's MAX 10 FPGA by Intel. The MX10 incorporates advantages of MAX 10 FPGA such as instant-on functionality,
integrated analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) and dual configuration flash. The module delivers full-featured FPGA capabilities including support for various soft-core CPUs, advanced DSP and video-processing algorithms as well as external DDR3 controller.
The MX10 may be used as a drop-in replacement of the M28module.
- MAX 10 FPGA in F256 package
- module supports wide range of the devices: from 10M04DC to 10M50DA
- optional 4 MB SPI NOR
- optional 4 GB e.MMC
- optional 128/256/512M x8 DDR3 DRAM (for 10M 16/25/40/50 FPGAs)
- programmable clock generator and PLL, with optional external reference input
- 178 FPGA GPIO pins, including 13 LVDS transmitters and 54 receivers
- RTC with battery backup
- programmable high-efficient PMIC, FPGA IO voltages are configurable
- optional Li-Ion/Li-Pol charger
- Size: 70mm x 35mm